Yesterday, it snowed all day and we decided that we would go out and enjoy it. This was Atlas' first experience in the sonw and he didn't really know what to do, not that he really had many options, he was so bundled up that he could hardly move. Most of the time he just sat there and said, "Burr, burr, burr..." Coen loved it until his feet got cold, and I was just grateful that the kids had a good activity to tire them out.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Fun in the snow
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 9:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
At first I was so confused...I thought..."That is a lot of snow for Vegas!" Then I realized, you are in Utah! Hello! It looks like you are all enjoying yourselves. What a cute family!
I thought the same thing as Lindsay did...it is just flipping cold here, but should warm up to the 50s this weekend. Yea! Have fun in the snow!
What cute kids! So fun to find you on here! Hope you're enjoying the snow... we're getting buried up here in Coeur d'Alene. Did you hear that I'm engaged? Pretty exciting eh? Your family is beautiful... Miss ya, Meagan!
Love,
Darcy Anderson
www.darcyfabulous.blogspot.com
I love these pics of the boys! MOM
Post a Comment