Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Brent got a job!!!!!

Finally, all of the pieces are put together. WE've been here in Utah for about a month and we found a place to live, Brent is taking all of the classes that he needs to, and yesterday he got a job! He is going to be working for a Dental group as an assistant. It will be a great job for us because they will be flexable with his schedule and it will also be great to put on his dental school application and a great experience, plus, we will be making money again and be able to pay our bills, hurray! NOw I can rest a little easier. All that I have to say is that paying your tithing and fasting bring great blessings.

3 comments:

GiGi said...

I can't even tell you how happy and relieved we are for you guys! Tell Brent "good job". We love you and can't wait to see you!!! Love, MOM

The Crebs Family said...

Way to go brent! It is always nice to have income :) I can't believe how big atlas is getting!

The Cornett Family said...

Wow! I'm so excited that you found me, because I was just thinking the other day about how I wonder how you were doing, but I didn't know your e-mail or anything. Congratulations on the pregnancy! When in August are you due? How is Utah going? Sounds pretty good so far! Hope all is well, and that your pregnancy has been easy so far!