Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's a Boy

So, I know that I have been slacking on my blogging, life has been crazy. The biggest news though is we had our ultrasound about a week ago, and we are going to have a little boy. We are very excited to have him in our lives. Anyway, hope all is well.

3 comments:

GiGi said...

We can hardly wait to meet our new little grandson! He's going to be just as awesome as the first two! Love you! MOM

Brittany said...

Congrats on another boy! We miss you guys and maybe we'll see you in Florida for dental school. That would be fun!!!

The Cornett Family said...

Congratulations Meagan! That's so exciting! I think little boys are so special! (So are girls, I just have experience with boys, as you do) But anyway, so glad to hear it! Hope everything is wonderful for you!