Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Potty Training




So since I don't have a car and am pretty much homebound for the time being, I have been trying to create little projects for myself. One of the things that I thought was how great it would be if I could get Atlas potty trained before the next baby was born. I might be crazy, but I have heard of people potty training their kids by the time they are a year old. I thought that 18 months would be more reasonable. So my goal is to have Atlas potty trained by May. I got him a little potty yesterday and he already went potty in it once, but most of the time he just likes to sit on it and twiddle his thumbs. I'm optomistic that my little project will work and hopefully I will be able to have a few months before the baby is born that I won't have any diapers to change.

3 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

Ava has a potty too. I read that you should have the opportunity ready for them so when they want to learn to go potty they can. I am all for potty training early...less diapers! WOO HOO. Are you finding out what you are having?

Porter Family said...

Good luck. Boys are tough. It took Payson 5 months and he still has occasional accidents, although nothing major since the unfortunate airplane ride home, and that really wasn't his fault. Seriously, good luck. You can do it!

GiGi said...

Yes...I remember the days. Not too fun, but good luck Meagan. You are very ambitious. Love you! MOM