So my dad requested another picture of the baby so here's for you dad, please ignore the stretch marks. I am now 30 weeks along and getting excited/nervous for the baby to be here. We do have some names picked out. For a little boy we like Hayden Rush, but we would call him Rush. And in the off chance that it is a girl, which Brent still thinks that there is a chance, we like Emily Elisabeth. So there it is in all it's glory.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Growing and Growing
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Emily is a good name :)
Wow mommy, looking good! No seriously, you look great. How exciting and I have to admit I actually like the names, not that you were looking for my approval. LOL! Well I miss you! I have to call you to chat, Carter put my cell in a glass of water and I didn't know it until Alexis found it. I will have my phone back on THursday... If I don't call you this weekend, call me on Sunday! LOVE!
Meg, You look adorable. You are brave, but some day you will be glad that you have a pic of the baby in your tummy. Miss you!
I always love seeing other women pregnant! You do look cute, I am just glad it is not me right now! Good choice of names :)
Congratulations!
Your belly is adorable! The names a very cute! Not that my opinion matters. :)
wow...look at you. Congrats!! I am so excited for you. It's good to see ya. You look amazing and glowing....good for you...both.
Post a Comment