So I know that these pictures and post are over a week overdue, Coen's Birthday was on May 12 and he is 5 years old! I can't believe that I am the mother of a 5 year old. He had a fun day. He had a little party with some friends from church during the day and in the evening the Gerrards and Brad and Jesse(Brad's fiance) came over for cake and ice cream. Brent spent most of the day on Sunday making the Curious George cake and I think it turned out really cute. Brent has so much patience with those things. thank you to all of our friends and family for all of the great gifts. I am so thankful to have Coen in my life and to watch him grow and mature. He is so bright and possesses so much love for those around him. He can already read and do basic math problems and everyday I am amazed at the depth that he has. Thank you Coen for letting me be your mommy and to be able to learn and grow along with you. He also had a big day on Friday. He had his Kindergarten check up and had to get 5 shots. He had been dreading this visit for weeks, as I remember dreading mine, but he was very brave and only cried for a little bit because he said that it felt like the needle hit his bone, I don't think anyone really likes shots. But afterward we went to Burger King and Coen got a kids meal with an Indy(Indiana Jones) toy in it. Anyway, he's just finishing up preschool, this is his last week, and then we will have summer and Kindergarten will start in late August. Happy Birthday Coen!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Coen's 5th Birthday
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 8:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy B-day Coen! Brent did such a good job on the cake. He should make b-day cakes for your friends and charge them. Nothing wrong with a personalized cake and extra cash! Love you guys.
Once again we are impressed with Brent's cake making and decorating abilities. Way to go! We are also so happy that Coen can say he is five years old! What a big boy! Love you all! MOM
Kudos to Brent on the cake! You just have the cutest little family, and I'm so excited that it keeps on growing. I miss you and love you lots.
I was so mad when I realized I missed Coen's Birthday...I am sooooo sorry! I can't believe Coen is 5 already. Where does time go? Give him hugs and kisses for us. Miss you guys! Sarah ps. sweet cake!
Your cake was a hit! Luke talked about it all day!
Post a Comment