Sunday, May 11, 2008

T-Ball Kick off




Yesterday was Coen's first T-Ball game. He had a lot of fun, they don't play with outs and everyone gets a chance to hit and then they switch. All the kids had fun and the weather was great. There is also a picture of Atlas being a spectator, he just carried his baseball everywhere with him and cheered. GO ANGELS!!!! After the game there was a big parade with all the teams to kick off the season.

4 comments:

Porter Family said...

I love summer! I'm glad you are having such a great time. Your boys are so stinking adorable. Will you email me so I can add you on our list please? We went private since I had some crazies from the Netherlands and Singapore checking out my blog. budporterfamily At yahoo dot com. Love ya megs, congratulations on your new almost-sister-in-law!!

GiGi said...

I wish so bad that we could be there to watch the games. Coen is such a natural at everything. Atlas is an athlete in training. They are the cutest boys ever! Love you! Gigi

GiGi said...

I wish so bad that we could be there to watch the games. Coen is such a natural at everything. Atlas is an athlete in training. They are the cutest boys ever! Love you! Gigi

Brittany said...

Those are some serious baseball pictures. I can see the talent!!!