Thanks for the tag Daddy!!!
Attached or Single? Attached. One husband and two little boys that will hold my heart forever.
Best Friend? I will have to say my mother. She is always there for me, near or far. We have a lot of the same interests and I love hanging out with her.
Cake or Pie? Definiately cake with lots of frosting. White cake with buttercream frosting. Maybe that's one of the reasons that I love my husband, because he make the best homemade buttercream frosting. It could also be a good reason to have more kids, more opportunities to have birthday cake.
Day of Choice? Anyday the kids sleep past 7:00, and Monday because we have playgroup.
Essential Items? Strollers, fans, razor, camera, because my kids are so photogenic, hand soap, and toothpaste.
Favorite Color? It depends on the day and the season.
Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy bears from the gold bag because they remind me of all the packages I used to get from my Oma in Germany, or sour gummy worms.
Home Town? Hayden Lake, Idaho. A place that I love and will always hold in my heart. The place where I think of family and fun with lakes and mountains and long snow filled winters.
Indulgences? Reading. When I get a good book it consumes me. And a bowl of cereal everyday is a must.
January or July? I would rather wear a big sweatshirt and jeans than a shorts anyday, and it is so much easier to cuddle when the weather is cold so I like January. But the fruit selection is so much better in the summer, watermelon, grapes, strawberries, etc. That I couldn't live without July.
Kids? Two. Coen who chose me to play his mommy. He is so cute and loving and smart and challenges me everyday. Atlas who loves me and lets me comfort, and love, and cuddle with him. He is also my little dare devil. In a little more than a month there will be another little one to love.
Like or Love? There's not much use to life without love.
Marriage Date? December 17, 2005. It was a beautiful snowy day and also the day I became a mom.
Number of Siblings? 3. Brad, Tawni, and Tyler
Phobias/fears? Lightening. Luckily I haven't had to deal with this much in the last year since Vegas never had anything but sun and the lightening has pretty much stayed away from Utah so far. I have learned to deal with this fear reasonably though. Find a closet with no windows preferably on a lower level, this is a good opportunity to use a flashlight to read stories to the kids.
Quotes? "First with the head, then with the heart."
Reason to Smile?
When my kids smile. I guess this would also be my neverending happy thought, that my kids and husband are happy.
Season? spring when the leaves come on the trees, summer when I am camping, the smell of fall, fluffy snow in the winter.
Tag Six...
Brent, and anyone else who hasn't been tagged.
Unknown fact about me? I took piano lessons for 5 years(but don't ask me to play anything, you will probably be disappointed. I won state cheerleading competitions in highschool as an individual, with a partner, and as a squad. And in second grade I silenced an entire elementary cafeteria with one burp.
Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? I eat meat but try not to think about it being animal. Is this denial?
X-Rays or Ultrasounds? Ultrasounds are the first pictures I get of my babies.
Your Favorite Food? Depends on the day.
Zodiac? Aquarius
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
A game of Tag
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 8:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love this Meg!!! I am so lucky to have such great kids and grandkids! Thanks for being who you are!!
Love you! MOM
I love getting to know you better. You are amazing and I can't wait to see you again someday and have our boys all play together. Hang in there for the last month...You are amazing!
Post a Comment