Brent's parents were nice enough to let Brent borrow their new motorcycle while we are living here in Utah. Brent loves to ride it and it is going to save us a lot in gas money, and also allow me the opportunity to have a car for my use every once and a while. It makes me a little nervous having him ride the motorcycle on the freeway, but I guess it helps me to remember to pray more often.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Motorcycle
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Motorcycles make me nervous too. The helmet is a good thing though. I hope it gives you some comfort.
Have a great day
Kristina
Oh my goodness.. I can't remember if I commented about this all ready but I feel your pain. Mike just got a bike and I am scared all the time... but you don't sound as worried as I have been!
Brent, you are my hero. I'll even admit that I'm too much of a sissy to ride a motorcycle (even though it looks like a blast!). I'd take the money you save on gas and push it into an increased life insurance policy...just kidding...but not really. ;)
Sweet Motorcycle! I know, Motorcycles make everyone nervous, but they are awesome. It looks like fun!
Post a Comment