Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Baby Update

So I had my 37 and a half week check up today and I am already dialaited 2 centimeters and 80% effaced. Which could mean nothing, as far as due dates go, but at least that's 2 less centimeters that I have to wait through in labor right? Anyway, we are very excited for our new little one to come to our family.

5 comments:

M said...

yay!!! i'm so excited for you!

Kelli said...

Even though it could mean nothing, it still makes you excited because it is definitely better than a zero. That is how I always feel too! Good luck!

Nate and Ashley said...

Yay! ANY progress is exciting.. I can't wait until all the baby's are here!! Good luck with everything

Erin said...

It's definitely a (couple) steps in the right direction!! Can't wait!!

The Cornett Family said...

That's great! Hang in there, even if the 2 centimeters doesn't mean early labor, you're still almost done!