Monday, July 7, 2008

Fireworks




The night of the 4th of July Brent and I took the kids down to the BYU campus to watch the fireworks at the stadium of fire. Jesse, Brad's fiance found a really great spot on campus that had a great view. There was a fly by of some Airforce jets a few hours before the show which was really cool and very loud. Atlas didn't like the fireworks very much he spent most of the show on my lap with his ears plugged, eyes wide open looking away from the fireworks, he did not want to see them and he was so happy when they were finally over. He kept saying, "All done, all done," and laughing. It was a great show.

5 comments:

GiGi said...

Atlas is just like his mommy. You used to hide under the blanket when the fireworks went off. What cute kids!!!! We love you!

Kelli said...

Luke is just like Atlas, but I would have thought by 5 he would have grown out of that. Looks like a lot of fun!

Porter Family said...

I'm glad you guys are having such a fun time together! I loved that BYU fireworks show when I was at school there. It is one of the best ones.

Shawny said...

What a cute family! Congrats on another baby, they just seem to keep coming don't they :) How exciting! Cute pictures, they're fun to look at and see what everyone's up to.

The Piggott Family said...

You have the cutest Boys ever! I can't wait for the other little guy to come. I hope he shows up soon I have to go back to work on monday!!!!!!!! LOVE YA!