Tuesday, August 19, 2008

catch up

So I know I have been slacking on posting. It has been a busy few weeks and it is much harder finding a free second with 3 kids. We have been having a lot of fun with our last few weeks of summer. Emy is now 3 weeks old and Atlas is entering the terrible 2's by experimenting with temper tantrums, hopefully he will find out that they don't get him anywhere. Coen is getting excited for kindergarten(he had his open house today so he was able to meet his teacher, Mrs. Farr). We are very excited that Brent left today to Cleveland for his first interview for dental school at Case Western. He has another interview the beginning of October at the University of Michigan. We are very excited for him but miss him even though he will only be gone a few days.
Emy being cute
I don't think Emy likes the flash.
Atlas throwing a fit, it's just so hard to get upset with him because he is still cute even when he is screaming at the top of his lungs and has been for about 30 minutes.

7 comments:

M said...

i had so much fun reading all your posts! i LOVE all the pictures! you sure do have some of the cutest kids!

GiGi said...

I love these pics of Emy and Atlas. Emy is changing so much all the time. She's also very good at monkey faces. It's a good thing Atlas is so dang cute. Even throwing tantrums he looks cute to me!

Porter Family said...

Your kids are adorable!

Brittany said...

Looks like you have had a lot of fun! What a cute little girl. I love Atlas' picture when you went camping. That's classic! Sounds like Brent had an adventure at his interview. I'm sure he did great. Things are coming along little by little and pictures are not too far away!

Matthew, Sarah, Ryan, Katelyn and Malakai said...

I can't wait to meet little Emy! She is super cute! I miss you and the kids. When do you think you'll be up next? Hope all is well. Luv ya

The Cornett Family said...

So stinkin' adorable... that's all I have to say about that!

Brittany said...

I hope Emy is doing ok. Alan told me a story this morning from a dentist. They were having trouble with their 2 yr old girl throwing tantroms because she wasn't wearing appropriate church clothes and wouldn't change. The tantroms kept coming and his parents said to throw a cup of cold water in her face when she does it again. And believe it or not...it worked. After she coughed and got the water off her ...she stopped throwing tantroms. Crazy I know...but it was the wife who did it. Not that I am saying you should try this...but it was a funny story he told me about today.