It has been an amazing few days with our little Emy. I am still in shock from the fact that we now have a little girl in our family and the boys just love her and treasure every moment that she is awake so that they can rub her head and watch her expressions. As with all babies she is growing too fast and changing every day. My mom has been in town this week and will be going home tomorrow so I have been able to get my rest and I am feeling great. I think that 3 kids is going to be a big adjustment, but we recognize everyday how blessed we are to be together, healthy and happy. Our family feels so much more complete with our little girl.
Friday, August 1, 2008
A family of 5
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 8:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congratulations on the little girl! She's adorable! I'm glad to hear that your mom has been there to help and be part of this new experience with a baby girl. Love ya..
She is so beautiful! I'm glad your mom has been there to help out. Let me know if you need anything, especially meals :) congratulations again on the beautiful little girl! she is so adorable!
Congratulations! It will be fun to have a little girl to dress up!
Danielle Cysewski
she's so pretty, Meagan! I can't wait to see her for real next week - at the WEDDING! Yikes, are we busy enough yet! Such fun business, though!
Aunt Marilyn
Congrats, you guys! She is so cute!! How fun. Did you think it was a boy? Or you didn't find out. Either way, sounds like it was fun!! Meagan, you look great!
YAY!! I can't believe it's a girl!!!! congrats. She is so cute.
She is beautiful! I am so excited that you have such a full and happy little family. You are an amazing Mom & I can only imagine how excited you are to have a girl to balance things out a little bit. We love you and miss you.
Post a Comment