Coen's first day of school was Wednesday. I was still in the hospital with Emy so I wasn't able to take him, but I snuck out for a little while to pick him up. I can't believe that I am the mother of a Kindergardener. He had a great time and was so excited that he was going to be able to go every day of the week. We love you Coen.
Coen and Atlas have been playing school since we got Coen's back pack last week. Atlas looks like he will be ready for school in a few years.
Friday, August 29, 2008
First day of school
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way to go Coen! What a big boy! Atlas looks so cute too! Love you! Gigi
So cute! I can't believe that you are a mother to three! Crazy, Im still getting a handle on one!
Chelsea
I am relieved to hear that Emy is better, and I can't believe that Coen is in REAL school now! He was just a baby.... time flies. Give all the kids kisses for me. Miss ya
Post a Comment