Oh my Gosh!! I love this pic! I remember when you were that tiny Meagan. I am so happy that you now have a little girl to go along with the boys! We can't wait to see all of you in a couple weeks!!
What a cute little girl! I'm hoping number three will be a girl for me too. But boys are a lot of fun, I just want to be able to braid and use hairspray :)
5 comments:
Oh my Gosh!! I love this pic! I remember when you were that tiny Meagan. I am so happy that you now have a little girl to go along with the boys! We can't wait to see all of you in a couple weeks!!
Yes very cute!!
She's growing up so fast. I can't believe she is already 6 weeks old! She is really cute!
What a cute little girl! I'm hoping number three will be a girl for me too. But boys are a lot of fun, I just want to be able to braid and use hairspray :)
She looks like you! She's a cute one. I can't believe she already sleeps through the night! Amazing!
Post a Comment