Friday, September 12, 2008

100 Posts

So this is officially my 100th post and I thought what better way to celebrate than to show more pictures of my cute kids, since that is what my life is all about, and I love it. Sure there are the countless messes, the sleepless nights, the physical and emotional pains, but I don't know what I am going to do when I can't kiss a boo boo better and rock my child to sleep and read a bedtime story anymore. I love being a mom!!! I don't always like every moment of motherhood, but the good thing is that those moments quickly pass and love is unconditional. So since I think that pictures do a much better job of speaking than I ever can, enjoy the post.

A rare moment when instead of fighting over the chair they decided to share....and don't they look good sharing.

Emy's newest accessory, her little hat. I just thought it was too cute to pass up.

2 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

so cute! I love the hat. I tried to find one like that for Ava, but I couldn't so I had to make one myself...needless to say, Emy's is a lot cuter!!! Love Ya!

Kelli said...

Congrats on 100 posts and cute pictures of the kids. It is great when they decide to share. Emy's hat is cute. Where did you get it?