Yesterday was the BYU vs. UCLA football game and Brent and I had the last minute opportunity to go. About an hour and a half before the game we got a call from my mom that said my Uncle Bob was in town and he had 2 extra tickets that he would give us if we could get to the game. So I made a quick call to my neighbor, Mike who was already going to the game and had a sitter for his kids. I got his sitters phone number, called her and asked if she would be willing to take my two boys aswell. She agreed which was great. We hurried home, fed the kids lunch, got Atlas down for his nap and hurried to the game. Emy came with us, (she slept pretty much the entire game except for a quick feed in the 3rd quarter) we ran and got to the game in the middle of the 1st quarter. So thanks to Uncle Bob for the tickets and Tiffany for watching the boys for us. It was great to be at the game to watch BYU play a great game and slaughter UCLA. We will be watching the rest of the games from the comfort of home, but it was great to go to at least one game. Go Cougars!!!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra Gooo Cougars
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 2:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am so glad that things worked out for you to be able to go to the game. It looks like the seats weren't too bad. Little Emy is such a trooper. What an AWESOME game!!!! I loved watching every single point they scored!
Post a Comment