Atlas is always falling down and bumping his head, scraping his knees, etc. I just knew it was only a matter of time until he was going to need stitches or something. So yesterday, I was at the church doing aerobics in the gym and the kids were playing around. Atlas went running toward Coen and tripped over his own feet face first into a chair. His head hit the chair just perfect and he got a pretty deep cut on his forehead. It was bleeding pretty bad and looked reallydeep so I took him to the doctor to see if he needed stitches. They said they don't normally do stitches on faces anymore, so they glued his cut together. Atlas was really tough didn't even make a peep. It didn't slow him down at all and later in the day he got another big bump on his head. He looks pretty beat up. Anyway, last night he got bored and decided to take the glue out of his cut, so I guess he will just have to have a big scar on his forehead. I'm excited for him to get a little more coordinated so his head can stop getting goose eggs.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Atlas' Booboo
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He's sure one tough cookie. I always feel sad when little kids get hurt. I guess I should expect it though...look at all the brothers I had! I'm excited for you guys to go to KY. I'm sure you're excited to see old friends. I hope things work out for the best! Miss you guys.
Scars build character, but I think Atlas is enough of a character already ;)
Glue?! Where was that after I fell out of the bathtub and hit my head on the toilet many years ago? I remember them jamming that needle all up in my face!
Post a Comment