This weekend, Brent, Emy and I took a quick trip to Kentucky for Brent's interview at University of Kentucky and to look around at the area. We dropped the boys off at Brent's parents house to play for the weekend and hopped on the plane. We got in late that night. ON Friday we spent half the day in Louisville looking at the school and some communities. We even took the bridge over to Indiana and looked around there a bit. Then we drove to Lexington and checked out Georgetown (where we used to live)and stayed there for the night. Brent had his interview on Saturday and we left for home right after that. His interview went well and we had a good little trip together. Emy was very good the entire time and it was nice for Brent and I to have a little together time. The boys had a blast with Nana and grandpa and now we are all happy to be back together. Emy's first plane ride.
Brent and Emy looking over the Ohio river at Louisville.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Trip to Kentucky
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 3:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I looks pretty there. Emy changes every time I see her. Can't wait to see you in a month. Love you!
I can't believe I missed you!! I would have loved to meet your baby girl and get a pic of our girls together. I hope you all are doing great. Oh and I love that house too, didn't you just love the big rooms upstairs..... oh to dream
that little girl is so cute!! I can't get over the surprise it must of been for you to get a girl. Enjoy and don't spoil her too much.
Post a Comment