Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The cake

Brent did a really goood job as usual decorating the cake, the theme was Nemo. As you can see, Atlas loved it. He was very grateful for all of his gifts and guests. Happy Birthday little man, we love you!!!


6 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

Happy Birthday Atlas! I can't believe all these little kiddos are already two! It goes WAY to fast. Nice Cake Brent!

Jessica Speed said...

Very nice, I didn't know Brent was so artistic!

Nate and Ashley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATLAS!!! Very nice cake Brent very nice!

Tamar and Trevor said...

I am very impressed with the cake! Atlas is SO cute and it is hard to believe that he is already 2. He looks a lot like a Griffitts to me.

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Atlas! I can't believe he is two! The cake turned out awesome!

Brynne said...

That is awesome that Brent decorates the cakes! What a cute one! Happy birthday Atlas!