HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATLAS! Sorry for not calling. I had a long day at work and then I started to feel sick. That cake looks soo cute! I bet it was yummy! Miss you guys!
Let the fun begin! Now starts the busiest birthday time in the whole family! Tawni, Ashlyn, Trevor, Ava, Atlas, Abby, Dennis, Alyssa... Have I left someone off the list? Probably, out of a group the size we've got! Aunt Marilyn
I can't believe how big Atlas is now! He's so adorable, I just want to pick him up and love him! Happy Birthday! We are so sad we couldn't be there. Lots of Love, Matt and Sarah
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATLAS! Sorry for not calling. I had a long day at work and then I started to feel sick. That cake looks soo cute! I bet it was yummy! Miss you guys!
Let the fun begin! Now starts the busiest birthday time in the whole family! Tawni, Ashlyn, Trevor, Ava, Atlas, Abby, Dennis, Alyssa... Have I left someone off the list? Probably, out of a group the size we've got!
Aunt Marilyn
I can't believe how big Atlas is now! He's so adorable, I just want to pick him up and love him! Happy Birthday! We are so sad we couldn't be there. Lots of Love, Matt and Sarah
Post a Comment