Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas

These last few weeks have been very crazy. We moved from Springville to Idaho, which was an adventure. We left Utah in a snow storm and ended up spinning off the road and landing in a ditch about 20 miles out of Pocotello. We are grateful that we didn't roll over and that the tow truck was quick to get us out and that there was very little damage to our vehicle. The roads cleared up once we got into Montana and we made it to Coeur d'Alene that night which was great because it started to snow the next day and didn't stop for 3 days. Wednesday the 17th was our 3 year anniversary. We celebrated by going to dinner and a movie on the 18th because we were snowed in on the 17th. I had just a few days to get ready for Christmas, but I did it and we had a wonderful time with all my family. I'll have more pictures later when I can find the plug for my camera, but for now I have these ones from our ward Christmas party in Utah taken by Kristen Palmer because I forgot my camera. WE had a wonderful Christmas and are grateful to be here to be happy and to be healthy. We hope you all had a wonderful day.

7 comments:

Janna and Will said...

The kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they are. I am so glad you all had a nice Christmas and that you made it home safe.

M said...

what an adorable picture of the three of them! they're getting so big!

Jessica Speed said...

What sweet kids! So glad you made it up there safely.

Eric said...

I didn't know you guys left until I helped Demotte move...sad that I didn't get to say goodbye but glad you made it okay.

Is it me or does your post start by indicating that you moved from Springville to Utah? I'm just sayin' ;)

The Cornett Family said...

So are you in Cda? how long are you there for? We should hang out next time we're in town! Your kids are precious, glad to hear Christmas went well!

Digital Scrapbooking Made Easy said...

Hey Megan! I found your blog on Sharla's and just wanted to say hi and that your kids are sooo cute! I hope you had a great Christmas! Happy New Year!

Jess

Erin said...

I'm so glad you made it safely...a little TOO much adventure, huh? We miss you so much! I hope Idaho knows how lucky they are!! Please keep in touch, we're excited to hear how things go.