So, last Wednesday was my birthday and it was a good one. My mom watched the kids while Brent took me shopping. It was so much fun, Brent held my bags and watched me try on a bunch of clothes. I found some really good deals and got a lot of fun stuff. That night Coen had basketball practice and after my dad took us all out to Bonsai Bistro for lettuce wraps and sushi, yumm. It was so good, I hadn't had sushi since before I was pregnant with Emy and it was deliscious. For dessert, Brent made a homemade German Chocolate cake from scratch, it was a great day, Thank you to all.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
A Great Birthday!!
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Meagan!!!
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to meagan... happy birthday to you! love ya lots and hope you guys are doing well.
Happy Belated Birthday! That sounds like a wonderful day. Sushi, that sounds good!
Wait...what day is your birthday? The 11th? Did I know that? We have the same birthday?!
Post a Comment