Friday, February 27, 2009

My babies

I just thought that I would add some cute pictures of Atlas and Emy. Emy just turned 7 months old yesterday and she is crawling all over the place and pulling herself to stand up on things. She says "mamamamam" whenever she is crawling to me and she loves to be held and to eat. Atlas has been a really good big brother but he has been telling me the last few days that he is my little baby. As part of their bedtime routine I am required to rock both him and Coen and sing to them before they can go to sleep. I don't mind, I will let them stay my babies as long as they let me, I know that this childhood stage is so short and before I know it it will be over so I cherish every moment. Coen has been playing basketball and it has been so much fun to watch. He has made a few baskets and always has a smile on his face as he runs up and down the court. Sorry I don't have any pictures, I have tried, but they always come out really dark and our video is really blurry. Anyway, life is good up here in Idaho.



6 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

What cuties! They look so much alike. Glad things are well in Idaho, we miss the fam!

Porter Family said...

Holy cow, they are growing up so fast. We sure miss seeing everyone. Love ya.

Jessica Speed said...

Your baby's are so cute. And your such a good mom.

Kelli said...

They are so cute! I can picture Coen running down the court with a smile on his face. I don't think I ever saw him without a smile on his face:)

KevDebKlan said...

Wow, So it looks like your family has grown as well. Has it really been that long. That's great that you are moving back. We will for sure get together. When are you comeing. E-mail me back and let me know. I hope you plan on moving back into the georgetown ward. I would say move to tates creek ward that we are in now but we are in the process of moving back to georgetown so I would love to have you over there. You can call me if you would like and I would love to help if you need anything. Let me know. Super excited. really cute kids by the way.

kevdebhyde@gmail.com
859-253-4098 Home
859-321-6313 Cell

Nicole said...

Meagan! Your kids are ADORABLE!! You look so good too. Hope all is well :)