We waited for Brent to come home before having our big party for Coen. As is tradition, Brent made Coen's Birthday cake, this year it was a Wall-E theme. We had Tytan and Tytan's family and Ryan and Ryan's family come for the party. The kids had a lot of fun running around in the beautiful weather and eating yummy cake. Thanks for all the gifts and fun.
Brent cutting the cake.
Coen blowing out the candles.
All the kids: Ryan, Atlas, Katelyn, Coen, Tytan
Coen, Tytan, and Atlas
The cake
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Coen's Party
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is a big 6 year old now! I always look forward to seeing the cake! I am sure he will always remember that part of his childhood. I bet you guys just can't wait to hit the road to dental school! It is tough, but worth it!
That cake is adorable!
Post a Comment