Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm so glad when Daddy comes home!!

Brent came home last Friday night. We are so happy to have him home. He had a good experience but is glad that it is over and anxious to get moving with dental school and the rest of our adventures. I am so grateful to my family for all of their help while he was gone and for my wonderful kids for helping me get through the separation. I am so glad to have my partner home and am proud of all of his hard work for our future. We love you Brent!I thought that this was a good picture of Brent and my Dad.

1 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

Yeah you made it! I am terrified about being away from Riley for a few months...but it is good to know you survived and Brent got to be home for the party!