wow has it really been that long. I think we were there for his 3rd b-day, right! He sure is growing up. He is so cute. Hopefully we can spend his 7th with him. Cute pictures of the fam. I Bet your parents are getting sad. I know your getting sad. I've been there. Hopefully you guys will grow to love it like we do. Can't wait for you to come. Keep us posted so we can help.
1 comments:
wow has it really been that long. I think we were there for his 3rd b-day, right! He sure is growing up. He is so cute. Hopefully we can spend his 7th with him. Cute pictures of the fam. I Bet your parents are getting sad. I know your getting sad. I've been there. Hopefully you guys will grow to love it like we do. Can't wait for you to come. Keep us posted so we can help.
Post a Comment