Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

We have been pretty busy and blessed around here the last few weeks. The kids have been having fun in the beginning of summer vacation. The weather has been great which means that we have been spending a lot of time outside. Last weekend I went down to Utah to get certified as a ZUMBA instructor. Zumba is an aerobics dance class based on Latin moves and a ton of fun. I am really excited to get a class together. Brent just started working as a flight instructor again for a few people in our ward and we are really belssed of this opportunity and Brent is so happy to be back in the air flying again. Anyway, those are just a few of the things going on in our home the last few weeks.

3 comments:

Porter Family said...

Congratulations! I have friends that love that class. I hear it's a blast. Glad you're having fun. Miss ya!

Sharla said...

Hmm, I have never heard of that class but it sounds way fun. If only I still lived in Utah, I would totally join your class. Remember the good old days when we took that one aerobic class together? Good times.

Brynne said...

I've heard zumba is a blast! How fun for you!