Monday, July 20, 2009

Bye, Bye Idaho

I can't believe that that time has come already. We will be leaving tomorrow morning for Lexington, Kentucky and dental school. We are really excited to get started and for all the adventures that await us but also very sad to be leaving our family and friends here in Hayden. We have loved being here with my family and are so grateful for all of their love and generosity.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Dang! Annie and I are coming up to visit for a week in August. I was hoping to get to see you! Maybe another time... good luck with dental school!!

M said...

good luck with the move! i'm sure you guys are excited to finally get dental school going!

GiGi said...

We miss you guys SOOOOOOOOOOOO much already!!! I only cried for a half an hour and then intermittently for the last 6 hours. Take care of my precious grandbabies and thank you for coming to live with us for a few months so that I could bond with my grandkids....even though I feel like someone just ripped my heart out! Besides that....we really are excited for you to finally start dental school. I will come and visit soon!!!

Love, MOM

Porter Family said...

Are you driving through here again on your way out?? Good luck with school and have a fantastic time!

Jason and Candace said...

Wow that's crazy!! But sometimes it's a good thing to be out away from everyone. I am in the south to, I'm in Birmingham Alabama we love it...and I hope you guys do too!!! If you need and pointers let me know. Good Luck!!!