The kids all love their new beds. Emy finally has her own room and a real crib. She loves it, she wakes up and just plays by herself so happy. The boys love their bunk beds (thanks Gigi and Popi). And Brent and I are so happy to have our own room back.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you....so much for the pictures! I am so glad that you have the internet now. You have to take lots of pictures so I can at least FEEL like I can see the kids.They are so cute and Emy already looks like she has more hair. I love you all!!!
MOM, GiGi
How fun! Ava is really missing Atlas, everytime we go to your parents house she asks about him. Your new hair is adorable! Thanks for the update, it is fun to see what you are a up to, and your kitchen looks super nice! Love ya!
Post a Comment