Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Family Pictures

Before we left Idaho we got some family pics from Brady Campbell, our wedding photographer. He did a great job, it was so hard to choose from all the great pics. I put some up on the blog and here are a few extra great ones.


7 comments:

Porter Family said...

Meagan, those are seriously adorable. I love the ones on your mom's blog, too. Brady is fantastic. Hope you're having fun! Love ya.

Kelsee said...

I love those! Stinkin' cute! -Kelsee

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh Meagan those are PRECIOUS!! What a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!! You guys look so happy and the kids are so stinkin cute! Good luck out there!

Natalie said...

Meagan, you have such a beautiful family!

Jason and Candace said...

Those pictures look amazing!!

Jessica Speed said...

Love those pictures! Brady is awesome! Your family is beautiful!