Friday, September 11, 2009

My kids

Sorry it has been a little while since I have posted, we have been really busy running around and house hunting (we are looking to buy a new house to live in while we are in school, I'll keep you updated on our progress). The kids have been having lots of fun. Coen is doing great in school, and he just started playing soccer, his first game is on Saturday. And Atlas and Emy are having fun around the house and running around with me.I call these pics Cinderella. Atlas found Emy's crown that was on her birthday cake in our toy box and put it on her head. She wanted to wear it all day, she has also been into sweeping the floor. She loves walking around the house with the broom and pretend that she is sweeping. She is turning into such a good little helper. So I thought it was really cute when she was sweeping with the crown on, it reminded me of Cinderella.
Coen at soccer practice
Emy with a pony tail.
The boys playing computer games.
I feel like I am the luckiest mom in the world and have so much fun with my awesome kids.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Hey, Meagen! It's me, Maggie. I have been spying on your blog recently after seeing it listed on several other Coeur d'Alene-ites. You look absolutely incredible, and your kids are adorable. I hope Kentucky treats you well, but as I say to everyone I like, I hope you can return to Coeur d'Aloene one day, too!

GiGi said...

Oh Meg...the kids are so cute and I love Em's little crown. Dad especially loved her "ponytail". I can't wait to see you all in November. Good luck house hunting. I hope you will be in a new hose before I come see you!