Wednesday, September 30, 2009

We found a House!!!!!

We finally signed a contract on this cute little house. We are so excited, it is in the area that we like, close to Coen's school and a really great price. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths and 1700 square feet plus a huge fenced backyard. The closing date is October 20 as long as the inspection and appraisal goes well. We are so excited to take the next step and become home owners!!! If you would like to see more pictures you can go to www.lbar.com and the mls number is 920099.

8 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

How exciting! I love the backyard...so jealous! :) I am so happy for you guys!

Kelsee said...

THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY! How exciting! That backyard is huge and you will love it! That's what made us buy our house was the backyard being so big. Congrats! -Kelsee

Brittany said...

Very nice! I bet that will be great for the kids to run around in the lush green grass yard! Jealous! I want to lay on the grass but I can't because the fire ants will eat me.

Brynne said...

It's so cute! Congrats!

Janna and Will said...

Yeah! So happy for you guys. You will love it and so will the kids. Very cute house.

GiGi said...

Happy for guys!!! I can't wait to see it. You should be all moved in when we get there. Hopefully the last move for 4 years!

Love you! MOM

GiGi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nate and Ashley said...

Very exciting! Congrats.