Wednesday, September 23, 2009

More Bo Boo's

I don't think that from the time Atlas started walkinghe has had a single day when there hasn't been some sort of little bump on his head. The other day him and Coen were rough housing and I asked them to stop becuase it was getting a bit out of hand. Not one minute later, I heard a huge smack and Atlas was screaming. He hit his head right on the egde of the wall. It is a good thing that the dry wall was a little soft because the wall dented and his head didn't completely split open. It was pretty sad. Everytime I would look at him he just kept saying, I'm okay mom. I'm pretty sure they won't be doing any more rough housing like that again for a while at least.

2 comments:

GiGi said...

That makes me so sad. I hate it when they get hurt! I miss you Atlas! NO MORE GETTING HURT!

Love, GiGi

Brittany said...

Awww...poor guy. But I think he's smart. He probably said I'm ok so that he could play rough again. Or he just didn't want to get in trouble :)