Thursday, December 10, 2009

O Christmas Tree

I love this time of year. We had a bunch of snow flurries today and it made me smile, the kids keep waiting for it to stick so that they can go out and play in it. I feel like I have been so busy the last few weeks but it has been so good. My brother is on his way here right now for an interview at UK Med. We are really excited for him and are crossing our fingers that he gets in. It would be so much fun to have him and his family here with us for the next few years. Since I had my first Scentsy party here the other night(it was a lot of fun by the way and I am really excited about Scentsy) the house has been deep cleaned and it looked pretty good tonight so I decided to take a few pics of the downstairs while it still looks presentable. We are loving our house. We have had some problems with the siding the last few days though. The weather has been pretty crazy and yesterday it was really windy, so windy in fact that we lost half of the siding on the side of our house. Once one strip got loose it just kept going until Brent got home and being the wonderful handy man that he is got out on the ladder and hammered the remaining loose siding back onto the house. We still have quite a bit missing, but hopefully we won't lose any more for the time being.Our tree. Everytime Emy looks at it she just says, "oooooh." I have been really impressed at how well the kids have been at leaving it alone. We even have a bunch of presents under the tree and the kids haven't even touched them. Here's to hoping that will last until Christmas.
Living room, you can't see the plasma TV, but it's there, oh yes, it's there.
Dining room
Kitchen, my favorite place
Dining room and kitchen. We repainted all of the downstairs and are still working on the upstairs. We love being home owners.

1 comments:

GiGi said...

The house looks great Meg! I hope you got your Christmas loving Spirit from me.