Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Business

I took a jump and have become a Scentsy Consultant. I am really excited about this opportunity to introduce Scentsy to my friends and family. I love Scentsy products, I love the way they smell and the fact that they are safe to use in my home and won't leave any black soot all over my walls. If anyone is interested in scentsy or would like to order or set up a party through me you can click on the link on my side bar and check out my personal website. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Camille English said...

I occasionally visit through Lindsay's Blog and saw that you do scentsy I've been looking for someone I kinda know to order through and made an order! I know you won't mind but I thought I'd let you know. Thanks!

Camille

Meagan Zastrow said...

Thank you Camille. I have tried to visit your blog and see your cute little girls, but I don't have access. My e-mail is meggriffi@hotmail.com. I would love to be able to stay in contact. Thank you so much for you purchase, you are my first customer!! I hope you like everything that you got!