Emy playing the piano. She likes to stand on the bench and walk up and down playing all of the notes.
The boys just hanging out watching a Mario movie.
So I realize that I have been slacking in my posting lately. We have been busy, last weekend I got my wisdom teeth out and that left me down for a few days, but I am better now. In other news, Atlas wet the bed 3 nights in a row and Coen started taking guitar lessons last week. Brent is playing in a intermural basketball league and having a lot of fun and Emy has been growing up and getting unto whatever she can. We are loving life as usual and I am just trying to slow down time and cherish every minute that I have with my babies.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Updates
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment