Tonight we went to get ice cream cones. Atlas decided to eat the cone first resulting in a big mess. He is one of a kind. He also told me this week about how ears grow. He said, "First you take a seed and put it in this side, the you take a seed and put it in this side, and then your ears grow. Then you take an apple and plant it and an apple grows."
Atlas' new thing is that he wants to be a firefighter when he grows up. Coen and Atlas were watching the garbage truck pick up our trash the other day (one of their favorite Thursday morning activities) and Atlas said something about being a firefighter to Coen and Coen said, "...but Atlas, if you are a firefighter you could die, and then I wouldn't have my best buddy anymore." It made me a little sad, but also touched at their special bond.
The kids bring us so much joy everyday. Emy is growing into a little girl, she loves getting her toenails painted and her favorite book is "Twinkle Toes" She loves to twirl around and dance and playing with her pink teddy bears and wrapping them up in her blankets.
Coen is doing amazing in school and getting ready to start taking guitar lessons. He continues to be a great big brother and playing with Atlas and Emy. He has such a special bond with each Atlas and Emy and they can't wait for him to come home from school so that they can play with him.
Brent has been a bit more stressed this semester because he has his anatomy/dissection class this semester. Overall, life is good, and I feel so blessed for every moment I get to spend with my family. I know that Heavenly Father loves me because he gave me such a wonderful family.
Friday, January 22, 2010
The things kids do
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 4:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute kids1 How sweet that they get along so well. What a blessing! I bet they will always be best buds :) Alan says that he spent extra time to review gross anatomy and went over his coloring books to visualize what he saw in lab and also made sure to see other bodies and not just his own. Good luck! It isn't easy but he just did his first filling this week and I can tell it will be worth it.
Oh! Your kids are so cute. I miss them. I can't wait to hang out with you guys this summer. Love you lots!
Post a Comment