On Friday night we were at the church for a class that Brent and I have been taking and the kids were running around the building playing. We were wrapping things up and just about ready to leave when a bus load full of baseball boys came into the gym to get take shelter from the storm. Since we were inside, I had no idea that the weather was even bad so we went to look outside and there was a funnel cloud about 3 miles away. We decided to wait and watch before leaving for home since we live about 20 minutes from te church. Luckily the funnel cloud never turned into a tornado, but it was a little unnerving and there were still more storms on the way. So when we got home we all camped around the TV watching the weather channel. It was getting kind of late and all 3 of the kids ended up falling asleep. I think we all had a good time just being close. I love my family and I will be very happy when these spring storms come to an end.
12 weeks pregnant!!!
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Random Pics
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Another one of those adorable little babies is in your tummy! I am excited to find out what it will be. You are so cute and I love you so much! Thanks for being my daughter. I have the best girls!
Holy Honk!!!! Congrats!!!! Everyone has baby fever right now! Makes my uterus ponder getting full again. Lol
Post a Comment