Saturday, May 15, 2010

Water Part

We had Coen's birthday party today and it turned out really great. I was a little nervous that the weather would be bad, but it turned out to be the perfect day for water balloons and slip n' slide. He had a lot of fun with all of his friends.



3 comments:

KevDebKlan said...

WOW! so I've been really bad at checking my blogs. I was talking to Kelly at b-ball on tuesday and she told me you were expecting. Congrats. thats exciting. YOu have probably heard we have sold our house and will be over there soon. we move on te 29th into a rental in Cherry blossom behind applebees in georgetown. we are really ready to be done with this selling thing and get settled. Look forward to seeing you more often.

GiGi said...

What a big boy he looks like. Hard to believe how fast time goes. Love all the pics and love the zoo pictures. Love you guys!

The Piggott Family said...

I love the pictures with all the kids sun bathing! It is so cute. I miss you guys. I can't wait to see your cute kids. Only like a month away! Love You!