The last couple weeks have been very busy. Thankfully, I have had a lot of energy and been able to accomplish a lot. Brent finished his first mini triathalon and started his second year of dental school. Emy has been potty training and doing great, and I have been cleaning every nook and cranny of this house chasing out all the the bugs. A few weeks ago I found a black widow in the garage and immediately called terminex hoping that it would solve the problem. Too my dismay about 2 weeks after they sprayed, I found some baby black widows in the garage and around the house. It made me a bit uneasy because I found 5 baby black widows in various spots in my house. Terminex came out again and I went a little crazy turning the house inside out cleaning behind and underneath every piece of furniture and even personally detailing the car since there was also a baby black widow crawling on Atlas in the car. Yes, I have been dreaming about spiders for the last three weeks and started feeling a little obsessive, but I have felt compelled to rid these predators from my house. I am not sure why we have been hit so hard, but I think that us being gone for a month could have given the spiders time to nest and feel comfortable, I don't think they are comfortable any more since I have been walking around with a spray bottle attached to my hip and a vaccuum hose in my hand. Thankfully I have not seen any sign of the predators in about a week and am starting to sleep a little better at night.
Friday, August 13, 2010
24 Weeks
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 5:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Meagan you look awesome! As always :)
Coen is such a little man. I think he'll like going to school on the bus and all the friends he'll make on it. You look great! I know what you mean about the spiders. Except, ours are big and brown, not black widows. YUCK! And last night I caught a little lizard in the house. Then I had a nightmare that a black rat was in the house! GROSS! I often find myself with the bug spray and vacuum by my side with the roaches too. What is wrong with this picture? Clean house... more bugs? I think it must be too hot outside and they want to be nice and cool. Uh.... gross huh? Well, we are excited to see you soon!!!!
So cute!!!! I'm glad you haven't seen any for a little bit!
Ok. Here is my pregnant pic fix. I didn't look far enough down on your blog. You are adorable and I love seeing your tummy grow. It just means you have a healthy baby in there! Can't wait to meet our new little granddaughter.
Post a Comment