Coen started 2nd Grade on Wednesday. He also rode the bus for the first time. I can't believe how big he has gotten and how far he has come. I was a little reluctant to have him ride the bus. I enjoy taking him to school and picking him up, but we thought that when the baby is born it might be easier for Coen to just ride the bus in the mornings since Brent can bring him to the bus stop and knowing Coen, we thought it best to just get him in the routine now instead of having him adjust later. Coen has really grown up and it has been a wonderful summer. Atlas and Emy miss their buddy during the day and enjoy picking him up at the bus stop. I love the first day of school pics. You can see the excitement/apprehension on his face. He came home all smiles and ready to go back.
Friday, August 13, 2010
Second Grade
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 6:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a big boy! Second grade already! We miss you so much and are excited for the start of another school year for you coen.
Love you! Gigi and Poppi
He is growing up so fast. I cant believe he is in second grade. Great post.
Post a Comment