Monday, January 10, 2011

Cancun

The day after Christmas, we were off to Cancun, Mexico for a week with Brent's family. We stayed at the Resort El Cid with all of Brent's cousins and his grandparent's. It was a beautiful resort and a great week with his family. The kids had a blast playing with their cousins and enjoying being outside in the 70-80 degree weather. We spent one day at Xcaret, which was a cool park that was kind of like sea world and animal kingdom put together. While we were there Brent, Coen, Atlas and I were able to go swimming with the dolfins. It was really cool. Atlas was a champ and Coen survived. On Friday we went to Chitzen Itza, which is a sight of the Mayan ruins where we got to see some of their anchient temples. It was really amazing to see. Other than that we hung out at the pools or the beach and ate a lot of food. Leilah spent most of her time in the sling with was really great.


Playing in the waves.
The kids in one of the hammocks








Building sand castles.















First day at the resort.







2 comments:

GiGi said...

Love these pics Meg and also the Christmas pictures. Wow....they scored! I am so glad you had fun in Mexico. Wish I was in a warm place right now. Love you, MOM

Hannah Hubbard said...

Hi Meagan! I am glad you found my blog. Now I found yours. Looks like you had a fun trip. You look so great! Did you even have a baby? :) Hope you're doing well.