Coen turned 8 years old on Thursday! It is amazing how fast he has grown up. He continues to be our high energy, creative little man! He loves being a big brother and being the creative director of events in the household, the only times we have problems are when his plans are interrupted or destroyed. He is a good student and firm in his idea of right and wrong, once he has his mind set on the way things should be there is little telling him otherwise. We love you our handsome Coen!! Coen loves art and even got a piece of his artwork put into a gallery at UK. It was quite an honor to get to see it all in lights.
He had a fun party at Monkey Joe's with some of his friends from school and baseball. Dad made him a Lego Starwar's cake that looked as good as it tasted.
Saturday, May 14, 2011
8 Years Old
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 8:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love the cake! I am still trying to figure out what I am going to do for Mason's cake this year. I guess I still have two more weeks to plan.
Love the cake that Brent made! Coen looks so big. Happy Birthday Coen. Can't wait to see you soon.
Happy Birthday Coen! We love you so much and can't wait to see you in July. Hope you can go to Legoland with us next year or come visit us again for another Disney adventure. We miss you....Love,
Grams and Gramps Urban
Coen is so special! We love him so much and are very proud of him. He has such a wonderful Mom and Dad! I am so sad that Liam and I can't come to Coen's baptism. I know he will grow to have a strong testimony and embrace the gospel. Love you all.
Post a Comment