So this post is about a month late and missing any photos of Coen, but here it is. Coen started 3rd grade this year and he really seems to enjoy it...in fact the reason that I don't have any pictures of him is because he keeps running out the door so fast that I haven't had time to catch him. He has really started showing a lot of maturity and responsibility this year. He gets himself up and ready in the morning, he comes home and gets his homework done and he is a big help at home and at school from what his teacher tells me. The younger kids really miss him when he is gone and are so excited when he come walking into the door.
Atlas and Emy both started preschool at the same school. They go once a week which I think is just a perfect amount. They really like it. Atlas was sick on his first day of school with strep throat and was really bummed to miss the first day, but he got caught up quick. Time is passing so quickly and this is just another reminder that my kids are getting older.Atlas' first day
Emy and her teacher
Emy's first day
Monday, October 3, 2011
First Day of School
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 9:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love her pants. So fun! Mason also just started preschool last month. We switch off between different moms and do it once a week and he loves every minute of it. I can't believe how fast they grow up.
How adorable! I can't believe how fast they grow. It hurts my heart. :( But I am happy for them because I know they love school, which is a good thing. I miss you all so much!
Post a Comment