Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bi-Water Farms

Last Saturday we went with some friends to Bi-Water Farms, a local farm for their harvest festival. It was a lot of fun. The kids had so many fun things to do and at the end we were able to get some pumpkins to bring home. At the end of the day I think this convinced Brent that he wants to own a farm someday....I guess we'll see, but we are looking forward to coming back next year.Riding the huge slide

Duck racing
Tricycle racing

Human hamster wheel



The corn maze
On the hay ride
The 3 little pigs
feeding the goats or "ghosts" as Emy called them

4 comments:

GiGi said...

What a fun day. Looks like you all had a good time.

GiGi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GiGi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janna and Will said...

Looked like you guys had lots of fun! I miss you guys:)