Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fuzzy Box 2



Coen filled his fuzzy box a few weeks ago and we have been so busy that it has taken a while for him to get his reward. So Brent had a night off last week and off they went to the bowling alley for some father/son bowling. Coen is such a big helper around the house and all the kids love following him around and trying out all of his crazy ideas. Coen also got his first report card for the year last week and 3rd grade is the first time they get letter grades. He got straight A's which was no surprise to me, but I know it is a reflection of all the hard work that he puts into school. I am so proud of my little man!

2 comments:

GiGi said...

Way to go Coen! I am so proud of you. You are so smart! Love you. Gigi and Poppi

Janna and Will said...

WOW!!! Way to go Coen.The lord has blessed you with a brilliant mind! You must have such a love for learning, keep up the good work!