Rock climbing has been on my bucket list for a long time and we are lucky enough to have some friends that go rock climbing a lot. They asked if we wanted to join them this weekend and we were thrilled to be able to go. The whole family came and the kids had a blast playing around outside hitting each other with sticks and creating their own rest rooms. Brent and I each got 2 and a half climbs in on same amazing rock walls. It was such a thrill and all I can think about is when I am going back. Coen and Atlas even got to put on a harness and climb a way. It was a perfect day in the upper 60's and overcast. I am sure grateful for good friends and this wonderful creation that we get to enjoy.
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Rock Climbing
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 7:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
All the pics look awesome and it seems like you guys are having a lot of fun. Can't wait to see you!
How cool! That is something I've never done, and it looks amazing!
Post a Comment