Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas was a lot of fun this year! We flew out a few days before Christmas to Utah to be with my family. It was fun for us all to be together since it hasn't happened since before my brother Tyler came home from his mission. WE got to see Brent's family and we stayed at my sister's house. It was a little crowded but we were so grateful to spend a few days together. The whole family


Tawni's husband put together a little race the day after Christmas. It was really cold, but lots of fun.





















I spent the week before leaving sewing like a crazy woman. I made the girls Christmas skirts and headbands and vests and ties for the boys. I think everything turned out really cute.













Jammie party!





Mary and Joseph with baby Jesus. As they were getting dressed up Atlas said, "So I guess this means I'm married to Emy?"



Christmas morning

0 comments: