Another Kentucky bucket list activity that we were able to check off was going to the kids at Keenland activity. Keenland is the local race course. This is where Brent and I started and finished our race a fews weeks ago. They run races only in the month of April and October and on Saturday mornings during the racing months they have a breakfast and free kids activities. We decided to do pancakes at our house instead of paying for the breakfast and hitting up the free activities. It was a lot of fun! There was a cakewalk where they each won some little toy horses, BINGO, pin the tail on the horse, and they even gave us a free picture of the kids all dressed up as jockey's. Then we got to watch them warm up the horses on the track.
Leilah was not too happy that I put her down, but she makes a pretty cute jockey!Watching the horses run.
I had to get a picture of the boys with a lawn jockey...only in kentucky!
0 comments:
Post a Comment